The Progress of a Blanket – Fortschritte einer Decke

"Happy birthday to meeeeee!"

  


Dear friends,


a year ago I started blogging. I do not recall exactly whether it was on the 6th or on the 7th of January 2015, but since I wrote my first post on the 7th there's a fair chance I started that same day.
  

I won't bother you with a review on this exciting first year as I already did so here but I thought this anniversary would be a great opportunity for getting a new look. Therefore this site may alter it's appearance every once in a while in the next few days.
  

Being pretty busy this week I hardly had any time to do any crochet. I did manage a doily (will write about it later) and finally figured out the perfect colours-scheme for my V-stitch-blanket which is as follows:

  • pale purple → pink:
      • 12
      • 14
      • 64
      • 00
  • white → petrol:
      • 80
      • 31
      • 32
      • 36
      • 37
      • 47
  • green → pale yellow:
      • 19
      • 50
      • 41
      • 44
      • 70
      • 62
  • yellow → brown:
      • 63
      • 76
      • 74
      • 05
      • 65
      • 77
      • 72
      • 61
      • 60
      • 51
      • 56

You might have noticed that I only used 27 of the available 37 shades of Rico creative cotton aran (will have to figure out what to do with the remaining shades). As I need approx. 10grams per row each skein should/could stretch for 5 rows, but I honestly doubt it will. On the other hand: time will tell.

I'll keep in touch!
  



Liebe Freunde,


vor einem Jahr hab ich diesen Blog gestartet. Ich weiß zwar nicht mehr genau, ob es der 6. oder der 7. Januar 2015 war, aber da ich meinen ersten Post am 7. veröffentlichte, ist die Wahrscheinlichkeit groß, dass ich auch an diesem Tag online gegangen bin. Weil ich bereits einen Rückblick auf das Jahr 2015 veröffentlichte (hier zu lesen), werde ich den Jahrestag stattdessen zum Anlass nehmen, meinen Blog etwas zu überarbeiten, genauer gesagt: Ihm ein neues Outfit verpassen. Daher könnte sich das Erscheinungsbild des Blogs in den nächsten paar Tage immer mal wieder ändern, bis ich den perfekten neuen Look gefunden habe.
  

Da die vergangene Woche recht stressig war, hatte ich kaum Zeit zum Häkeln. Ich habe zwar (eher zufällig) einen Untersetzer gehäkelt (zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt mehr dazu) und den endgültigen Farbverlauf für meine V-Stich-Decke ausgetüftelt, aber das war es dann auch.
  

Der Farbverlauf ist wie folgt:
  • Blasslila→ Rosa:
      • 12
      • 14
      • 64
      • 00
  • Weiß → Petroleum:
      • 80
      • 31
      • 32
      • 36
      • 37
      • 47
  • Grün → Blassgelb:
      • 19
      • 50
      • 41
      • 44
      • 70
      • 62
  • Gelb → Braun:
      • 63
      • 76
      • 74
      • 05
      • 65
      • 77
      • 72
      • 61
      • 60
      • 51
      • 56
          

Zugegeben, ich habe nur 27 der 37 vorhandenen Farben/Knäuel von Rico Creative Cotton Aran genommen (muss mir also auch noch überlegen was ich mit den Restlichen anfangen soll). Da ich ca. 10 Gramm pro Reihe benötige, sollte jedes Knäuel für ca. 5 Reihen reichen, wenngleich ich es bezweifele, aber, das wird sich dann später herausstellen.


Ich halte euch auf dem Laufenden!
  


Kommentare

  1. love the colors and the v stitch! I need one of these :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. The V-stitch is perfect for doing some absentminded crochet and I'm glad I needn't pondering about the scheme anymore...

      Löschen
  2. Congratulations again on your 1st year of blogging!
    I like the new look, it looks really fresh, but I know how it is; each time you see another detail of your blog that could be better in a different colour etc... So enjoy playing with the lay out ;-)
    Your blanket looks so cheerfull, I hope you get more time to crochet this weekend so that we can see the finished project soon :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! Do not know about having much time yet though - still got an appointment this afternoon... Maybe afterwards?

      Löschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts